- 1 400g can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- 1 red capsicum/red pepper (roasted)
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- himalayan salt
- cracked pepper
- Pre-heat Oven to 180-200°C.
- Cut up capsicum into about 1 inch square pieces, removing steam and seeds.
- Lightly coat in olive oil and cook for 10-15mins or until tips start to burn.
- All all ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Add cumin, salt, pepper to taste.