- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchinis
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 x 90g tin tomato paste
- 1 tbs oregano
- 1 red capsicum/red pepper (roasted) optional
- Put zucchini, carrots, capsicum onion and garlic into a high speed blender. Blitz until liquid consistency.
- Chop tomatoes into squares.
- Add mix from blender to a saucepan with remaining ingredients into a saucepan and turn to a medium heat.
- Once it comes to boil reduce to simmer for 20 mins. Stir every few mins.
- Allow to cool and store in jars in the fridge.