- Pumpkin seeds (from fresh pumkpin)
- Olive oil Pure Harvest Olive Oil]
- Remove seeds from pumpkin and spread out on a tray so that they aren’t touching. Ensure no pumpkin left on any of the seeds. Let seeds dry overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Once seeds have been dried place in a small bowl. Add a pinch of the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spread on a tray and cook for 8-10 minutes or golden brown. Cool and enjoy! They taste just like popcorn! Mix up the spices you use and get creative 🙂